We will dive deep into the work of the Elements, meeting each one in turn and finding our work there.
- Earth – How do we show up in this world? Our grounding and relationship with this beautiful earth we are a part of.
- Air – What is our inspiration? Breathing connects us, each moment, with all of life.
- Fire – How do we live with passion? Nurturing our inner and outer fires.
- Water – What are you feeling? We flow with the tides of emotion and compassion.
- Spirit – Who are you? We complete the day reconnecting with our spirit or soul purpose …
We’ll work with magic, trance, journaling, discussion, as well as pair, individual and group work. Please bring a journal and pen and a small token for each of the 5 elements. Colouring things optional. This is an experiential workshop open to all, no previous experience required. There is an associated Facebook page here.
Jane Meredith is an author and ritualist who lives in Australia. She is known for her strong invitation and container around magic and trance work, as well as her enthusiasm for ritual. Her most recent book is Elements of Magic: Reclaiming Earth, Air, Fire, Water & Spirit, co-edited with Gede Parma and published by Llewellyn in 2018. Her website is: www.janemeredith.com
It is important to reserve your place by paying in advance for this workshop, so please either click the PayPal button below (which will allow you to pay online even if you don’t have a PayPal account – just use the “checkout as a guest” option) then email us with a contact phone number in case we need to get in touch, or call 020 7405 2120 if you would prefer to pay over the phone. Please note that we can only offer a full refund for any cancellations notified to us at least 48 hours before the event.